• Partner/Investor Visa in UAE

    The Immigration Department is responsible for issuing Partner visa and does not need the approval from Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs.

    The investor visa is obtained by opening a UAE based Company and will be valid for two years.

    Employment Visa Procedure in UAE

    If anyone wants to live and work in Dubai, a work visa is required. A work contract or a valid job offer is required before going ahead with the visa application.

    The employment is a multiple entry visa, edge is to leave and re-enter in the country any time without any other formality.

    There must be an employment contract or a job offered by the UAE based company.

    Company has to request the work visa for a person at the Immigration Department.

    In requirements, there should be a valid passport, be aged between 18 to 60 (over 60 for certain professions), be healthy and possess particular skills or qualifications.

    Some diseases like HIV, tuberculosis or hepatitis C tests are systematically carried out, and in case of infection, person won’t allowed to live in UAE.

    Your credentials need to be authenticated both by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the embassy or consulate of the UAE in your home country.

    Family Visa

    Married couples can sponsor each other for a residence visa in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the rest of the UAE.

    There are some requirements when applying to sponsor your wife or husband.

    The sponsor should have a salary of AED 4,000 per month.

    This may have increased to AED 5,000 or 6,000 per month without accommodation

    For females to sponsor their husband there are specified professions for example

    Teachers, doctor, engineer or equivalent. She must have a minimum salary of AED 5,000.

Request Free Consultation