Why Setup Business In UAE Free Zone?
Free zones are special economic regions or jurisdictions that issue operating licenses for business establishments and grant financial and tax exclusions.
• Only able to trade within the specified free zone and to operate worldwide
• No sponsor is needed
• Foreigner can own 100% of the license.
• Residence visas are issued
• Office space is not required within the free zone.
• Able to open UAE bank accounts
• Has the option of becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce through the relevant office in the specific Free Zone
• 100% foreign ownership
• No corporate, personal, or income taxes
• Low freight charges
• Efficient communication procedures and single window administration
• Freehold offices available on sale or lease
• Ready-made offices, factories and warehouses
What Are Free Zone Companies?
Only able to trade within the specified free zone and to operate worldwide
Goods exiting the free zone to enter mainland UAE must pay a 5% customs duty
No sponsor is needed
Foreigner can own 100% of the license
Residence visas are issued
Office space is not required within the free zone.
Able to open UAE bank accounts and accounts worldwide
Has the option of becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce through the relevant office in the specific Free Zone
Only able to trade outside of the UAE
No residence visa is issued except in the case of a JAFZE offshore license with an office space inside JAFZA
No local sponsor needed
Onshore companies are a classical form of company in all countries, and are incorporated under the Code of Obligations, which is separately determined for each country and each form of company. On incorporation of a company, we act in accordance with the legislation of each individual country, and provide legal advice to the client, so that it can settle, in accordance with the legislation, in the country in which it will conduct its business.